What my heart says ♥

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, July 26, 2010



Once again , I am blogging at such hour. .
In order for me to sleep , I just wanna finish up this post. .
Everyone wanna get the one the love like no matter how or what way. .
As for me , I have really settle down since I found this little girl that I truely love. .
Although there's a lot of obstacles. . I'm more than willing to just face it & not give up. .
If I am still who I am last time , I think I would just give up and just move on. .
Dear , do you remember that you rejected me once last time?
I'm sure you do. .
But , did you realize that even after that. .
I am still by your side from time to time?
Did you realize I eventually still care about you?
I know this might sound ridiculous. . Why am I digging all the past out?
A lot had happened this few days. .
I am such an idiot that I actually create more problems. .
I take this as a test if I'm really serious about this. .
And the result , needless to say. . I am here blogging to express as much as I can. .
I do appreciate you and I have said that for more than a hundred times. .
During my stress time , talking to you release up my stress. .
Because you just simply light up my day. . Even without you realizing it. .
Hearing your laughter and the scary whisper you do on phone. .
Totally make my day. . Although , it was all just some simple phone call. .
You make my day. . I enjoyed every single moment with you. .
I am glad that you could spend a little time of your life even when you're so busy & tired to talk to me. .
That's what makes me love you more & more from day to day. .
You're the special one that catch my heart. .
You asked why am I so sure. .
It was my heart that tell me so. .
You make my life cheerier & more joyful. . With your appearance , my sky seems to be more bright. .
I used to say you're my lucky star. . Everything goes well , whenever I think of you. .
I know I can do it. .
My phone wallpaper has always been my moral support. .
You said you care even if you don't show it. .
You took my heart , you became a part of my world & now I am so in love. .
Little girl , I love you because you're just simply meant a world to me. .
I love your everything even your flaw. .