Past

Posted by Kenny Wee On Thursday, July 1, 2010

Today's post gonna be about past. .
I bet everyone of us do have past here. .
Bad one or good one. .
What I realize here is when you have good memories. .
You won't rewind about it as much as bad memories. .
The reason why , bad memories often leave a very deep scar in our heart. .
Rewinding all the good memories I have. .
Happy family I have. . All the time I spend with them. .
A bunch of crazy and joyful friends I have. . They never failed to bring good times to me. .
High school life. . I seriously miss my high school life. . Without any worries other than study hard. . Most of the time , I will be having fun time with my neighbor Mark Joshua !
National service life. . Everything in there're well arranged and you got nothing to worry other than learning some new stuffs from there. . Get to know more culture and people. .
And my bad memories. .
There're so much until I think I couldn't rewind every each of it. .
Argument , fight , misunderstanding and lots more. .
All these will surely leave a scar deep inside everyone of us. .
However , what I wanna say here is past will always be memories. . Shouldn't be bring over to our future. .
Yesterday was memories , today is reality and tomorrow is hope. .
For you guys and girls out there who still couldn't put down your past. .
Life goes on. . Reality and hope are coming. . Why give up your reality and hope because of memories ?
Life is short , so live life to the max. . =)
To you know who-you-are. .
All my past has been a bad record. . That's all past. .
I couldn't change fact that happened. . But , I promised I will make sure my hope a good one. .
I will make my hope because reality. .
I am serious about this and I am gonna prove it to you , ❤ . .
Till then , so much for my today's post. .
Adios ! =)


We will make this happen. . =)