Mini Coopers

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, June 18, 2010

Why is my title mini coopers?
This got related to kye ! She got her license on monday and her very first car is mini coopers !
The mr.bean's car ! It is in white and with a lot of stickers and bear in her car. . HAHA
She drove and reached my house around 12pm. .
I prepared breakfast for her. . The sarawak local food. .
While she luen shui with my fb's account with the gang. .
After breakfast , went and pick up quik. . Then , we headed to mid valley. .
Chloe and kelvin already there. . Walked around and we decided to go for lunch =)
Went sushi king for lunch. . Had great talk with the gang although they said I talked not much. .
After lunch , walked around mv and the gardens. .
Headed to home around 4something. . Thanks kye for the ride. .
Glad that she reach home safely. .
Then I went for basketball. .
For night time , went to forum 19 with high schoolmate for portugal match !
Had fun talking to my high schoolmate after so long !
Reached home around 1am. .
Another great day added to my life's history =)
Sharing some great shoots from ns !
Life in ns isn't as hard as you people out there thinks ! =)

Flying fox day !

Prepare to fight ? !

Green world !

Obstacles course ! =)