Bothering

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What been bothering my mind recently?
I been thinking and considering for damn long. .
About a thing. . I am gonna announce it here..
I got selected for 2nd batch for national service..
My camp will be at sibu , sarawak..
Such a sad case because I don't wanna leave kl..
For your information , I will be leaving kl on this coming sunday if I am going for national service..
Firstly , I will be missing the fun with my family and friends..
Secondly , I just found a strong feeling that really makes me wanna stay in kl. . I don't wanna leave kl for 3months and I am afraid that I will lost the someone that make me have such feeling. .
Other than that , I really want more time to plan for my future intake. . I am planning on pilot and hopefully I can make it..
I think this all just excuses for me to skip national service.. I seriously don't feel like going..
I tore my hand last month and my doctor said I need to rest for 3months. . That is a private doctor.. So , his medical certificate could not get me away from national service though..
Been thinking hard lately , should I go for it or not? Those who went said it will be a great experience. . I don't have any doubts about that.. I bet that will be fun. .
I wanna go for 1st batch and not 2nd batch which is on the middle of the year. .
With the condition of my left hand. . I still feel pain sometimes if I overuse energy..
And my right leg , I can't really stand long.. Else I will be in pain..
Everything is in a mess now.. I hope I can solve everything asap. .
I don't wanna waste anymore time. .
I just wanna skip ns and go for pilot school. .
God , I am praying to you. . I really don't feel like going for national service..
I am so LOST now. . Sigh. .