My 18th birthday !

Posted by Kenny Wee On Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heyyo , peeps !
I had an awesomeeee 18th birthday!
Hell yeah. . I am officially 18th this year.. Legal age for some clubs and more stuffs ! =D
Went to pavillion for celebration with the bunch yesterday..
Had our lunch at tony roma's.. Awesome lunch there.. Even had my cake cutting there..
Got wished by two foreigners. =)
I treat them the cake.. Thanks everyone for the presents !
Then went over to ru's place for her early birthday celebration and for mine as well..
At her house opposite klcc.. Amazing view at the pool side !
I had fun and she got a superb pretty house =)
Then went back around 10.30pm..
Went out with mr.liang and wah di to quatro..
Unfortunately , we were late.. So we only get to sit at spring lounge..
Enjoy our beer with the night view of kl during midnight..
Went home around 2am..
I really had an awesome 18th birthday !
Thanks to mr.liang , jamey chong , chew may kye , alyna yong , eujin , kelvin yip , taki yau , chloe ng bryan chua , jesslyn tan , amilk , elicia , gan chai nee , pei yin , chin chai wuan ru , vson , venez & etc..
For those who I didn't mention your name.. I am so sorry !
But I really appreciate my day with you guys and girls ! =)
Photos will be up soon =D
Me with happy face ! HAHAHAA