Talk

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Heyyo , peeps !
I went over mid valley alone today for my breakfast and lunch..
Reached around 3something and had my breakfast alone at mv..
Had with ting as she is working in mv =)
Waited for her until 5.30pm. .
Went to spaghetti grill.. 2nd time been there..
I even forgot the restaurant is exist since the last time I visited..
Not bad spaghetti they served with reasonable price is the most important =)
Suppose to take lunch sets but we went over there around 5.30pm..
So it is dinner set. .
Ting kinda regret because she ordered the not-so tasty soup.. HAHA..
Came home around 7something..
8pm went out for chilling session with all my neighbors =)
All my small time's friends in my neighborhood..
Been quite long since we all gather.. Had fun with them..
Thanks to hong for paying the bill =)
Then came home around 10something.. Gamble time again !
Until 1am.. Then went out while to mamak for supper..
Am home here blogging. .
Few photos for today =)
My breakfast !

The cute kid..

Gamble time !
Lost round makan banker !