Fun day !

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, February 28, 2010

Heyyo , peeps !
It is a post with my recent life again.. =)
Friday night , went over to taki's house for party..
Not a bad one. . At least get to chit-chat with some of them. .
Were kinda down that time , most of the time I am sitting alone and thinking. .
It is good to think , been thinking what should I do if that really happened. .
It already happened , so I think I will let it be. . I don't think one of you know what is that about. .
Some not even bother to care. .
After taki's house party , we went off from her house about 12something and headed to setapak's steven corner. . Met up with some friends there. .
Then had our chilling session at station 1 there. .
Reached home around 3am. .
About my saturday !
The long awaited so called #BKT day . .
Ended up we all went to mid valley for an outing with them. . I am gonna list out the names here..
Karyan , vit , patricia , fenny , tiff , cynthia & mark. . As ssense was busy with work , he couldn't make it. . But , he promised me something ! HAHA.. Even mr.liang & chin chai came over for lunch a while. .
Walked around with the girls for their shopping. . I was having fun playing with fenny's dslr.. LOL..
Went home around 5pm with mark. . We went over to damansara to take his mom home and had subway there. .
Got home around 6something. .
Then 12something , met up with laine & chris. . Thanks for everything ! =)
And so-called #BKT day , was awesome . . Nice meeting you all although you didn't get to talk much. . =)
I am gonna end my post with our group's photos. . More photos via facebook ! =)
Photo of the day for me ! =)

Makan time ! Fenny , tiff & me. .

Group photo !

Tengok itu orang spread disease. . HAHA!

=)

Reflection ..

Hilarious shot !
Before going back =)

2nd snaps =)
Nice !