Hello 2010 , Good bye 2009

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, January 1, 2010

Many things had happened during 2009..

Happy memories , sad memories..
But for now.. It is all past now!
Hereby , I wishes the world will be more peace.. No war.. No conflicts..
Although all these seems impossible to happen.. I really hope that one day..
We all would unite and live as one.. We are all humans and created by God..
Live in harmony.. Stay together as one isn't impossible..
Cherish what God has created for us.. =)
As for my family,
I wishes all my families members will be healthy,wealthy and happy always..
Most important.. We are always the happy family!
Daddy and mommy,
Although sometimes I disobey.. I know that sometimes I am being rude..
I didn't mean it.. It was just my mood swing time.. I will always love you two as my beloved parents =)
I always appreciate what you two did for raising me up.. I know it's not easy although you two always said that I am independent since I am small..
It is always not easy to raise someone when the responsibilities is to provide us a comfort environment.. Give us all the loves and cares..
All these aren't easy.. And this come from a pure heart..
I wish for both my parents healthy will be in excellent condition.. Although we aren't any rich family.. As long as we are healthy & happy.. Nothing else matter! =D
For both my sisters ,
I wishes the best for both of your future.. =D
I know you two will be somebody in the future.. Contribute to the community!
Stay healthy,wealthy and happy always!
All the best with boyfriend too.. Appreciate them but of course do not forget me,papa and mommy! =D
For all my friends ,
I wishes the best of the best for all of you.. As long as you thinks that you're my friend!
You will be blessed with my wishes.. =D
I wishes that you all and your family will be in excellent condition..
Healthy always , become more wealthy and most important.. Happy always! =D
I have a lot of names to be mention here.. But for those who are close to me..
I,Kenny Wee truely wishes the best for all of you in the future..
All my friends ,
Please do keep in touch.. Got free time give me a text will be more than enough =)
Today post will be kinda boring.. LMAO..
As all is writing.. That is all for today's post..
I am gonna blog about my countdown maybe once I am awake later! =D
Sorry for posting such boring post =X
Happy new year, peeps! =)
Hope that 2010 will be a wonderful year!
Fight for 2010! HUAT ar! =D
With lots of loves by,
Kenny Wee