Tired of this

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, December 28, 2009

Heyyo! I am back to blog here.. =)
Nothing happening recently again.. Went over to mv today and then to ts..
1st thing I did was find botak la of course.. Itu budak sudah old by 1 year..HAHA!
Had lunch with him.. Then went and bought meng kit's present for the girl.. Save up some money for him as I found a super cheap stal.. LOL
Met up with noel,nick and nick's friend "kimberly" if not mistaken..
Then penny and another girl name binluii.. LOL
Was playing at arcade was the twin.. Then met up with some anonymous.. LOL!
Met up with quik and then went home..
Quik went for haircut.. Then back to my home for my dinner..
After that went for dinner with quik and mk..
The mamak got confused as we keep order foods.. End up..
Came nasi lemak ayam,nasi lemak biasa,cheese naan,roti planta and one plate of nasi goreng ayam.. We have to eat everything up as they already served it..
Just after my dinner and I ate cheese naan then fried chicken! Full like hell!
That is all about my day! =D
Thanks to miss vit for the shirt! =)

Sky is the most beautiful! =)