Party hard out night

Posted by Kenny Wee On Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today was a freaking exhausted day for me,man..
I think all of you might be confused with my time.. Because my today is refering to 22/11/09..
1st thing I did today was.. A brunch with my eldest sister..
As she is having a long holiday now.. She brought me out for lunch at jojo pan mee =)
I just don't understand why so many people everyday.. Maybe their food is just tempting?
From my opinion.. The pan mee there is just okay.. But there is always a feeling that makes me wanna go back to their shop and eat again..
After lunch with sister.. Went over to sri petaling..
Kinda "pik chik" because I am like talking to a wall for 1hour plus? LOL
Screw it.. The worst part is we actually travel again and meet another "good" people! HAHA
Went home.. I actually fell asleep straight on the sofa.. Was freaking exhausted.. Can't even move.. LOL
Then mom woke me up at around 8pm for dinner.. =)
Just a simple a simple dinner at home.. All of us had together..
Normally for a normal dinner we don't get to eat altogether.. =X
Then had tong yun and ice-cream altogether again.. HAHA!
Got a call from yano! It is her birthday 23/12/09!
Had a drink drink session with them just now =)
9 of us went over there just now.. Was all the way listening to their conversation all the time..
But they actually managed to make me laugh though.. Sei NOEL! HAHA!
Special thanks to Yano the birthday girl for the souvenir from aus! =D
Suppose to be we giving the present to you.. End up you giving out souvenir to us on your birthday.. I am so sorry! =X
Came home around 3am.. And I am here blogging =)
I am planning to go out later during day time.. Even if I am going alone..
It will be okay though.. Hopefully the laughing girl could tag along.. =P
Nothing much to blog for today though..
Lastly, I would like to wish miss yano.. A very sweet 17th birthday!
Don't be emo during your big day! Wishes you the best of the best..
Become more leng lui.. Become a "man" voice! HAHA! =)
You know I do appreciate your present in my life.. Thanks for everything again and I would love to wish you a very happy birthday again ! =)
End this post with a "chio" picture of you la! HAHA! =))
The mighty miss yano! =D