Long day

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today.. Went for kasturi tuition..

I can say today is the most hectic day for me..
Have to attend seminar,make up payment for Gucci dunk,AAR's concert and an unexpected chilling session with quik..
My seminar today was not bad.. =)
BM and history was good.. Both are good teacher.. Learn more technique to answer in SPM..
After seminar.. Got a shock of my life.. I thought something happened to her.. As she didn't pick up my call.. When I am in seminar, she texted me.. Ask me to give her a call but I couldn't..
After that took lrt to time square.. Meet up with botak..
Make up the payment for ms.kacang.. =D
I am not able to cope this pair.. Because I am lack of cash.. Sigh.. Damn sad la..
Suppose to get this and wear! Or even resell it.. Haiz..
Nvm.. Had KFC at time square with mark..
Da pao for botak.. Belanja him one la..haha!
Finally.. I can text my bb already..
For the whole day.. Her hp couldn't receive any msg from anyone.. LOL..
Talked to him.. Really dam funny when it comes to certain topic.. =X
Around 9something.. Reached lrt station and ch came along with quik to fetch me for chilling session..
Talked to them for while.. Had our desert at sweet bean =D
Halfway,BB called! =D
Talked to her.. Around 11something.. Wonder around kuchai area..
Don't know where to go..
Reached home around 1am.. And quik asked for another round..
But I promised her to sleep.. So after considering and my dad is eventually mad at me for getting home so late.. I didn't make it with them.. =X
That is summary of what I did today.. =D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For ♥ BB,
I appreciate each of our days =D
They way you treat me.. Makes me feel like I am the happiest man in the world =D
The way we communicate.. I can't stop laughing and we know that we both talk a lot.. HAHA! =D
For me, I would love to share every little things in my life with you =)
Wondering are you happy? HAHA.. Get to talk to my mom..
In a weird way! And my mom ask funny questions.. HAHA! =D
Will be meeting you soon! I can't wait =D
♥,
Kenny