Boom the day

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday was a blast day for me..
Maybe a last blast day for me until spm is officially over !
Woke up at 8something.. Thanks to my baby kye for waking me up.. Else I seriously gonna be late !
Went over to ts.. Met up with te sheng and zhu zhen at sheng's house.. Then at lrt station.. Noel and his bro tagged along.. Reached ts around 9something..
Went to showroom 1st.. It was the launching day for RESN gucci dunk.. =)
Met up with ryan,hong,leng chee, zhu zhen and deon..
Some people came earlier than us.. Saw pee jay.. And lots of hypebeast there !
Play around while waiting for botak and matt to come over for launching..
Studied bm again ! Had fun with all my friends.. HAHA!
Then jd came over to take some pict.. You all might see me in some pict.. I dunno ! =X
Saw penny too.. aha..
At 11am.. Everyone queue up to take their desired shoe !
But there is some moron who came late.. But still wanna cut line..
Complaining we "hypekid" don't know how to queue.. What nonsense..
Got my desired size.. And all of them too =)
Once got our shoe.. I tried on.. Looks nice with jeans.. Maybe not shorts from my opinion =D
Played around.. Then waited for botak for lunch.. But he could not make it...
Have to finish up work.. Then vincz came over.. Went to food & tea for lunch..
Bad service and food.. No ice-cream,cheese and tea? LOL..
How you all gonna run a business without all these? I wonder.. LOL
Walked around with my gang.. Had fun talking to them.. It had been quite some time I didn't manage to hang out with them..
After that.. Decided to go for snooker but it was full... So decided to go for bowling =)
They played and I didn't.. I am not really into bowling..
During bowling game it was fun ! See they way the play.. HAHA..
After that weng jian came over and tried on his shoe =)
He got his baby on hand!hahaa..
Went out to had lunch with him..
Went to old town for while with all of them.. After while.. Baby kye told me she is here =D
Rushed over to meet up with her and alyna..HAHA..
Alyna gave me a hug as she miss me.. Of course my lovely kye too.. HAHA!
Exchange stuffs to be carry.. HAHA!
I was holding two bags and both of them helped me to carry my two bag of shoe =)
Thanks a lot.. And baby kye wanted me to be slave for one day for her =x
Walked around with them.. She bought a bag.. Looks nice =)
Walked around in sungei wang.. Alyna was tired until her toe cramp.. =X
Plan to go over sungei wang.. But the rain was too heavy.. Settle down at lot10 dome !
Took lots of photos.. I tired to study but kinda failed it.. LOL..
walked over to pavillion after that.. I was carrying alyna's roxy bag and her dslr too.. HAHA!
Funny.. She said I looks like tourist.. LOL.. =X
Walked around with them.. Shopping and shopping as they wanna buy stuffs..
I took lots of pict with the dslr =D
For dinner.. We went over T.G.I.. =)
Nice food they serve there.. Especially the steak =)
Walked around after that.. =D
Took pictures of that two little girl with the deco there and christmas tree =D
Around 8something.. Both of them went back..
As for me.. Took lrt back home and dad came over to fetch me =)
Heard news that uncle got admitted to hospital..
And he is recovering =)
Glad to hear that.. Lots of pictures to share for this post..
Graduation day pictures will be up soon! Hopefully =X
Gonna end this post with pictures ! =)
Enjoy..
Her favourite one ! =D
Kacau me la.. But peace !
Fuhhhh...
Blek !
Phones..
Camwhore..
Me.. And guess whose hand?
Dome dome..
Took pict with my book .. LOL
Yum!
Alyna love dome..
Kenny love dome
May kye love dome..
Their sweet smile =)
T.G.I.. Thanks for helping me to carry the shoe =)