The past

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, October 23, 2009

Alright.. In this post I gonna post about daddy's birthday! He is one year older but yet he looks like never get old.. =X
Just like my grandfather.. He loves to sleep.. My mom said because of that, he got healthy skin because he get enough rest.. HAHA..
Is it true? I know my skin is bad.. Cause I don't sleep as much as my dad..
Spend time on this and that.. 24 hours a day like not enough for me!
Back to daddy's birthday.. We just had a simple dinner like usual.. We do that every year..
Only this year is different.. Both my sister's bf came for this dinner =)
Our relatives mostly are busy and stay quite far from us.. So simple dinner only for us every year.. =X
Went to some restaurant in ss2 area.. The food there was not bad.. Quite tasty.. HAHA!
After dinner.. Came back home and cut cake.. HAHA..
This year.. My 2nd sister bake a cake just for my dad.. Chocolate butter fruits cake.. Sounds kinda funny but it is kinda tasty! =D
A simple birthday for my dad.. But hope he is happy =D
I hereby wishes daddy aka my hero healthy,wealthy and happy always!
Stay young! HAHA!
For the ending of this post.. Gonna share pictures taken on that day =)

Two V.V.I.P of the night =)

1st couple!
2nd couple!

Me and daddy..
Mommy!
1st sister =D
The happy husband and wife =D
Fish meat with some gravy and vege..
Butter milk prawn! Yummy one!
Fish curry..
Tak tau apa laut..
Happy because dishes is here with some jokes!

Meat meat!
Start eating..
Makan!
Me eat and busy with hp =x


Done eating..
Me.. Makan!
Me again..
=)
=D
Yummy =D

Wah!
Tea tea!
Bleh bleh.. Sms with someone! =X
Drinking tea..
High 5 bread face of the day! =D

Me finishing food!
Makan saja!
Keep snap me.. =x