Daily routine

Posted by Kenny Wee On Thursday, October 1, 2009

Went to school today as usual..

Thursday is always the boring day..
About today..
Got back my BI paper..
I got B3 for it..God dam it..
I didn't get A for it.. Hopefully teacher will write higher marks for me in my forecast result..
Got back sivik too..
Today,helped pn.muthu with the door and locks.. Mr.lim said before this that he don't wanna see any of us outside helping teacher do stuffs..
I wanted to use another road when I am helping pn.muthu..But yet.. I still pass by chemistry lab..
Mr.lim was staring at me.. And I look for while and I walked off..
Hopefully nothing gonna happen.. I am not the one wanted to help.. Pn.muthu asked for my help..
Nothing much about today..
Got back home as usual.. Blogging now..
Belum makan lagi because my beloved mom and sister went out to mv to grab mooncake for our relatives.. I am starving now.. Omg..
What's tomorrow? It's the little girl big day! Alyna YPS!
I am still considering if I should go over her party..
I guess something is happening which I don't know..
I don't wanna turn up there and makes everyone feel awkward or anxious because of that..
I will really consider about it..
Currently in lost mode..
I really don't know what to do.. Sigh..
Till then..Gonna stop here..
No pictures for today..
Chiaozzz,peeps..