Ah Bong will be the title

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday went to pappa rich for lunch with quik..


Reach at around 3something.. Didn't order food..

Drank a cup of pappa cham..

Around 4something..Meeting panda wong for the first time.. HAHA!

Dam awkward moment.. All of us don't know what to talk about.. *for me too*

After 6pm,panda went off and around 7pm..Mark came over and a friend of quik came over too..

Her name was mico if not mistaken.. *1st time meeting again*

After that.. Went to taman desa for yum cha session with two of quik's friend.. Mr.liang give us a ride..

Meet up hebe and emily.. Another awkward moment.. But they were friendly la..

End up something happened.. Me,quik and mr.liang come back to kuchai station1 for dinner..

Hebe and emily suppose to join us.. They went off with another friend of them.. No chance to talk to them.. HAHA!

Alright..Kinda long day yesterday.. It was just another normal saturday..

Today is sunday! Last day of raya holiday.. Honestly, I need a longer holiday.. *who doesn't*

Tomorrow back to school and I have sivik exam which is the last subject.. Postponed from the last day of school before raya..

So not gonna study for it.. It's basically common sense.. Only like few things are from the text book? LOL..

Gonna stop here.. No pictures for this post..

Everyone is like complaining my blog gonna become a shoes and clothes blog.. HAHA!

My life is not that happening until I can update everyday about my life.. So I will have to post up some shoe and clothes..

Do come back to view my blog often and click on the ads at the top of my blog! The polls you all don't have to do if you all doesn't want to.. Just help to click on the ads! Thanks a lot!

Till then,chiaozz! =)