Exhausted

Posted by Kenny Wee On Thursday, April 9, 2009

Saturday is coming!!2more days..WAITING FOR IT..where the day angel & devil sb is release at showroom..finally..mark and vincent both gonna cope 1pair for themselves but I still haven't make my decision..aiks..should I just save up all my $$?hahaha..
Not enough sleep for this whole week..my uncle who is sick take over my bed..I have to sleep on the floor..that also nvm..he grumble a lot!!my gosh..he will go back to his home soon I guess..
Just did my lisan today..marks was okay..lols..waiting for my oral to come..my group is the lucky no.1 group to present our speech..lols..all because of me..=X
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Missing you like crazy..
Never really get to talk to you..not even a sms..haizz..
Hope everything will be fine..Gonna wait till I am getting better..talk to you more..
Don't ignore me!!
ily,ger!!1314