Boring~

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, April 24, 2009

Not gonna summarize what I go through this week..haha.. *maybe just a little bit??* =P
Went to FGA church today..to watch paroimia..bella diong is acting..=)
got to see her..=)
Went with chee hoe,chelle and mark..Nice hall they have..overall..I enjoyed..=)
Meet up with tao kei..been a long time since I see him..leng zai already la..hahaha..kacau la you..don't be sarcastics with me please..=X
I would give 10/10 rating for this production..=)
only thing..not brave enough to walk out..there is still some questions going through my mind that time..hmmm..just wish if I could just make up my mind one day.. =X
My blog is dying!!
Haven get photos for last saturday night party..hmmm..cannot post yet..gonna post asap..=X
Gonna stop here..going for dinner now..*consider as supper*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for everything today..=)
I enjoyed myself..
ily..=)