Sunday!!!

Posted by Kenny Wee On Monday, March 9, 2009

Yuhuu!!Finally..an outing after like 1month..hahaa..it is just not me to stay at home and be guai zai..which a bit sound like turtle..hahax..okay..went out with mark and chen hsiung..quite disappointed though..hsiung bought ticket using kiosk..can get nice place..but then!!he bought the tickets for wrong place..making me from maharajalela monorail have to go back to mv..><
poor mark..ambil taxi from hse to sri petaling then take taxi again to mv..hahaa..watched watchmen today..the movie was okay..during action scenes it is dam chun!!overall it was okay..I would give 6/10 rating for it..had mcD for today..-CAUSE RUSHING-
after movie..went to ts..to see my mr.botak aka darren..hahaha..great sales they have at showroom..return of kuat-kuat sales!!as usual..go there chui shui with botak and matthew lo..hahaha..mark and hsiung who spend a lot today..I bought nothing..as been advised by her..=P
*read this ger* =P
but I borrowed rm300 to mark just to get his backpack..I do think the backpack is worth buying..haha..nvm la..I cope nothing today..>< which is quite amazing..lols..nvm la..listen to her..=)
after that..went to my housing area to have bak kut teh..guess wat..I paid half of the food although I didn't really eat..lols..had my dinner at home..daddy's cooking is getting better from day to day..gam ba teh,pa!!=)
gonna chiaoz now..
see ya guys!