Nice Day..

Posted by Kenny Wee On Thursday, March 19, 2009

Okay..woke up late today!!wanted to wake up at 10am to wrap my package to send to kuantan..end up waking up at 12 something..I am late!!wrap also until dam ugly..but who cares..as long as my shoe is fresh..=)
that guy gonna receive that pair of shoe tomorrow..hope you love rocking it..thx to ger for this..=P *she know why* =D
anyway..take bus at 1something..massive jam at brickfields area!!got stuck in the bus for like 1hour..luckily..once reach post laju office..it is not pack..=)
my package is send out..reach kuantan by tomorrow without any problem pls!!!haha..
went mv after that..meet up bella and co..lols..never walk with them..went to yoyo snack alone..when I gonna finish my meal..saw kar yan,jenny,suk yenn and edward..came to sit with me..and so so..kar yan came back with 2girls..tiffanny and xuefen..lols..okay..camwhore session start!!they keep playing with cameras..I have to take picts with kar yan..never thought I will meet so many friends of mine..lols..were msg-ing with ger all the time..=) *never get bored* =P
let picture do the talking..gonna off to sleep now..
ger won't scold me right??=D

I am not sleeping yet..msn flood until now only stop..hahaha..got time to blog now..





1st pict..mau tido la..




Karyan "peace"..Me "clot"



Tak tau pose apa..=P




One random one..Shuuuu shuuuu..=D




Lastly..pict of me!!that karyan and tiff said I "pansai" there..lols!
"pansai" still smile??lols~





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------






hopefully everything tonight will be alright..I mean 19/3..=)






hope you guys and girls gonna enjoy it!!and ger gonna enjoy too right??=D