Kuat-kuat!!

Posted by Kenny Wee On Saturday, March 14, 2009

*Photo took outside showroom today!!kuat-kuat!!botak..I helped to promote!!=)*

Alright..Long story for today..okay..wanted to go jogging today..woke up at 7am..my place was drizzling..mark's place..according to him..rain heavily..berlin's place..not raining..is this posibble??sounds so weird..=.= overall..we didn't make it for jogging..anyway..I sprain my left ankle..which I thought it is not serious..until I feel the pain yesterday night..>.<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay..about outing today..went out with berlin and te sheng..mark can't make it..cause of some internal problem..haha..okay..went there around 1pm..once we reach there..my ts home la..showroom!!tunggu apa..hahaha..te sheng bought 2tees plus a pair of blue water p-rod which is 1if my fav pair!!daddy..can I have another pair of shoe please???>.<
berlin bought 1tee..hahaha..I helped mark to buy a tee and chen hsiung is the man of the day he bought a delta x stussy jacket and a brownie coin wallet la!!total of around rm500..lols..as for me..I bought a pair of nike dunk hi for myself..not forgotten 1tee just for her..=)

Hope she gonna like it..=)

Went crazy today with botak!!aiyo..his jokes just never fail to put a smile on my face..haha..went to mcD with him..wanted to treat him..but end up he pay me rm10..pai seh la,botak..he was talking about he gonna release single album again..don't worry..I gonna support you la..hahaha..botak the best la!!*long story to write it out about everything he said*

anyway..berlin almost lost his wallet today..I found it back for him..hahaha..he cheng me milo ice already..so fair la..not easy to get him to cheng me drink you know??haha..so the milo actually taste much more tasty..lols..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went back home at 6pm..berlin's mom give us a ride..=)

went to berlin house to lepak..then my friend drove to take us to pasar malam..hhahaha..mark curi-curi come out..lols..watched man u and liverpool game together..lols..dam fun!!we scream like hell..hahha..and makes jokes..hahaa..were at mamak with ah b,alena,berlin and mark..=)

man u lose to liverpool today..but nvm..man u still the best!!=)
Kata mark pepatah..
"a game lose..Is a lesson learnt"
banyak cantik mark!!
add to my 2cent..=)