Holidays...

Posted by Kenny Wee On Friday, March 13, 2009

Wooohooo!!finished my physics and bio paper1 today..ahhh..who cares about the result..haha..screw it!!haha..=D

Gonna work harder for 2nd term..not this term..=)

Okay..going out for jogging in the morning tomorrow..*harap-harap ada cukup h2o for me to jog..seems like been century never jog..lols..mau kurus badan la weh!* =P

after that gonna go out!!times square..buat apa lagi..jumpa uncle botak la..cakap besar lagi..our future dreams!!hahaha..gonna get a pair of birkenstock and nb or nike if possible..hahaa..hope can saw one nice one..=)

All of us just loves holiday..don't we??=P

Alright..gonna enjoy this holiday like nobody business!!it is my birthday week baabbbyyy!!yuuuhhuuuu..let rock and roll!!party hard and enjoy..=)

Hopefully she gonna celebrate with me this year..=)

my first ever birthday with her..=)

Gonna enjoy it with her attendance..=P