Tiring Day

Posted by Kenny Wee On Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24/2/09..
Today is such tiring day..Early in the morning..I accidently deleted all ger's msg..truely sorry,ger..I apologise once again her,ger..I am sorry,ger!
Almost got late to school..Early in the morning..Kena dendaan fizikal for making noise yesterday..In fact..NO warning was given before they actually denda us..@@ *unfair*
Well..did my sport test today..result was not that bad..hahaha..but the fact is..I am fatter than last year!!I wanna slim down!! =P
Went lunch with mark,berlin, cheng hsiung and his gf for lunch today..Thanks to mark for making me update my blog at so late time..*He used my computer for the noon time*
Sadly, I am your best buddy ma..Have to let you use..Gonna finish up my moral project by today..=X
Lastly..Ger ger..You aren't angry at me right??I am really sorry..=X
Stupid mistaken I make..><
Till then..Good bye!!

*SORRY,GER*