Sunday

Posted by Kenny Wee On Sunday, February 22, 2009

My 1st ever blog's post..=X *could be kinda bored* -language not that good too-



Summing up what I did yesterday..


Woke up at 11am...Going to have lunch at chilli's with my retarded buddies..Berlin aka Uncle Pervert , Chen Hsiung aka Keling , Mark Joshua aka Walking Stick..
Walk to bus stop at 11.30am..and I saw the bus passing by me!!So sadd...At last,I took taxi..><


We all agreed that..Whoever come late for the lunch..Gonna treat the rest drinks...the lucky winner goes to mr.mark joshua!!thank you,mark!!=)
He treated us drinks in chilli's..cost him quite a lot..=P


Nothing much we did yest..Walk around..bought roses and a tee for mark's cousin as birthday present..went back home at 4.30pm..guess what..Bad luck again..We missed the bus when berlin is paying for his drink at 7-eleven!!what a day..miss the bus twice a day..aikks..



Overall..We did had fun..Go into toy'r us and do some stupid things that even kids will laugh at us..=P



gonna sum up what I did today later..till then...

see ya..=P



*Missing her*